The Utah Beer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the place to explore all aspects of Utah's Craft Brewing scene.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 5th Annual Beehive Brew-Off

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

The 5th Annual Beehive Brew-Off Empty
PostSubject: The 5th Annual Beehive Brew-Off   The 5th Annual Beehive Brew-Off Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:25 am

This year's competition will be held Saturday, August 17 and Sunday, August 18 with awards given out around 5pm on the 18th.

I personally am going to spend the entire time honing my IPA skills. Maybe a little time working on the Funk. What about y'all?
Back to top Go down
https://utahbeer.forumotion.com
microbusbrewery

microbusbrewery

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Annual Beehive Brew-Off   The 5th Annual Beehive Brew-Off Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:33 pm

Nice! I've been on a bit of a Belgian kick lately, so if all goes well I'll probably have few different Belgian styles to enter including a couple of sours. Also hoping to enter a smoked offering...maybe a rauchbier or a smoked porter. I've got a barleywine going too, just not sure if it'll be ready by then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.microbusbrewery.org/
kent

kent

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Annual Beehive Brew-Off   The 5th Annual Beehive Brew-Off Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:38 am

I've got a bourbon barrel aged RIS that I'll be entering and I'd like to do a nice American Pale. And possibly a dunkelweisen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 5th Annual Beehive Brew-Off   The 5th Annual Beehive Brew-Off Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 5th Annual Beehive Brew-Off
Page 1 of 1