The Utah Beer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the place to explore all aspects of Utah's Craft Brewing scene.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fantome around?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kent

kent

Fantome around? Empty
PostSubject: Fantome around?   Fantome around? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:17 pm

I don't know if Mark's reading the forums yet or not but any idea when you might get some Fantome in again? I was over last week and was crushed Wink to find that you were out. Granted I'd probably consumed six or so of what you had.
Back to top Go down
beernut

Fantome around? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantome around?   Fantome around? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:45 pm

kent wrote:
I don't know if Mark's reading the forums yet or not but any idea when you might get some Fantome in again? I was over last week and was crushed Wink to find that you were out. Granted I'd probably consumed six or so of what you had.

Kent,

We are out and we got shorted on our upcoming order. To make it up we do have the new Tank 7 farmhouse ale from Boulevard (in their smokestack series) in now and some other killer Saison's on order that I can't mention until they show up.

I did just get an email today from our Fantome importer that they are going to hold some more Fantome Saison and Fantome Pissenlit for our next order.

I'll post when we get them.

Hey Mikey, we need a forum that isn't General Brewing but "General Beer-Non Utah Breweries"

Thanks,
Mark
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

Fantome around? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantome around?   Fantome around? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:22 pm

Thanks for the input Mark. New category added.
Back to top Go down
https://utahbeer.forumotion.com
kent

kent

Fantome around? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantome around?   Fantome around? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:31 am

Awesome thanks Mark. Sounds like I might have to stop in today and try out the new Boulevard
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

Fantome around? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantome around?   Fantome around? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:58 am

kent wrote:
Awesome thanks Mark. Sounds like I might have to stop in today and try out the new Boulevard

Kent, I'll be in around 7pm. If your still around look for me at the bar.
Back to top Go down
https://utahbeer.forumotion.com
kent

kent

Fantome around? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantome around?   Fantome around? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:06 pm

Admin wrote:
kent wrote:

Kent, I'll be in around 7pm. If your still around look for me at the bar.

Will do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fantome around? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantome around?   Fantome around? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantome around?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Utah Beer Forum :: News & Announcments :: What's New-
Jump to: