The Utah Beer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the place to explore all aspects of Utah's Craft Brewing scene.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DABC Product Stock Search!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ed

Ed

DABC Product Stock Search! Empty
PostSubject: DABC Product Stock Search!   DABC Product Stock Search! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:08 pm

http://www.webapps.abc.utah.gov/Production/OnlineInventoryQuery/IQ/InventoryQuery.aspx

This is new as far as I know, so I'm not sure how well it works--but you can view which locations a product is in stock.

Article: http://www.cityweekly.net/utah/blog-25-10610-new-web-feature-shows-whats-stocked-at-utah-lir-stores.html
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: DABC Product Stock Search!   DABC Product Stock Search! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:14 am

Wow they've finally joined the 20th Century. Much thanks for the link, Ed!
Back to top Go down
https://utahbeer.forumotion.com
Jeff T.

PostSubject: Re: DABC Product Stock Search!   DABC Product Stock Search! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:08 pm

Do you guys know how the special orders work? I'll be moving from Grand Rapids, MI and Firestone Walker is one of my favorite breweries. I'd like to get a hold of Stickee Monkee when it comes out. Is it possible to get those special releases? Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: DABC Product Stock Search!   DABC Product Stock Search! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:14 am

I've never done a special order, but I believe instructions are on the DABC's website. Some of Firestone Walker's seasonal stuff has been making its way into the market. It's hit or miss on which stores get what.
Back to top Go down
Jeff T.

PostSubject: Re: DABC Product Stock Search!   DABC Product Stock Search! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:39 am

Thanks Mikey! I filled out the form there. We should be arriving in Salt Lake by June. Sad to leave the great beer state of Michigan but can't wait to get into those mountains!
Back to top Go down
kent

kent

PostSubject: Re: DABC Product Stock Search!   DABC Product Stock Search! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 8:45 am

Welcome to Utah Jeff.  I think Dallas has done at least one special order.  Perhaps he'll drop a comment on how it worked.
Back to top Go down
Jeff T.

PostSubject: Re: DABC Product Stock Search!   DABC Product Stock Search! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 11:19 am

Thanks Kent! I got an email back from them saying it's under review. I just hope they don't deny me because I have a Michigan address right now.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Dallas

PostSubject: Re: DABC Product Stock Search!   DABC Product Stock Search! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:30 am

Welcome to Utah. I have done several special orders. It has been a few years since my last order. The process is slow and the communication from the DABC is terrible. If you have any questions send me a message.

Dallas
Back to top Go down
Jeff T.

PostSubject: Re: DABC Product Stock Search!   DABC Product Stock Search! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 1:31 pm

Thanks Dallas!
Back to top Go down
Jeff T.

PostSubject: Re: DABC Product Stock Search!   DABC Product Stock Search! Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 11:48 am

Wow you guys aren't kidding. I've emailed and called to no avail. Terrible communication with the DABC.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Dallas

PostSubject: Re: DABC Product Stock Search!   DABC Product Stock Search! Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 7:05 pm

Jeff,

I sent you a private message. I hope it helps.

Dallas
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: DABC Product Stock Search!   DABC Product Stock Search! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 6:06 am

Jeff T. wrote:
Wow you guys aren't kidding. I've emailed and called to no avail. Terrible communication with the DABC.

It's a monopoly, there's no incentive for good customer service. Mad Mad Mad 
Back to top Go down
Jeff T.

PostSubject: Re: DABC Product Stock Search!   DABC Product Stock Search! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 8:51 am

Finally got in touch with Penny. Got my order confirmed! Woohoo!
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: DABC Product Stock Search!   DABC Product Stock Search! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:02 am

Jeff T. wrote:
Finally got in touch with Penny. Got my order confirmed! Woohoo!
 cheers success!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DABC Product Stock Search!   DABC Product Stock Search! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DABC Product Stock Search!
Page 1 of 1