The Utah Beer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the place to explore all aspects of Utah's Craft Brewing scene.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home on leave

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
izak1988

Home on leave  Empty
PostSubject: Home on leave    Home on leave  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 2:34 pm

So ever since I joined the Navy in 2007 I don't get to go back to the motherland as much as I wish I could. Whenever I do I think it's awesome to see how much the state has grown as far as brewing goes.  It seems like it wasn't very long ago that it was just uinta,  squatters and wasatch.  As it looks right now I will be back in my beloved Utah for two weeks in the fall and I plan on spending a few nights BLIND STINKING DRUNK.  I hope to do this using some of Utahs delicious craft beer. I've had some of the stuff from Epic and I have to say it's like gold in a bottle. Any other suggestions besides the four mentioned in the post?  I like IPAs mostly but I've been venturing into stouts.  Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

Home on leave  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home on leave    Home on leave  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 7:13 am

Try some of RedRock's Stuff, Bohemian has a couple of new brews - an Alt and a Dortmunder. Moab has some new tasty stuff as well. Cheers
Back to top Go down
https://utahbeer.forumotion.com

Home on leave
Page 1 of 1