The Utah Beer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the place to explore all aspects of Utah's Craft Brewing scene.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

5th Element

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kent

kent

5th Element Empty
PostSubject: 5th Element   5th Element Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:14 pm

I stopped in and tried the 5th Element last night and it was delicious. As I'd said on the blog I missed it the first time around and it's a very nice complement to the 529 (my current favorite beer). I think it's just fantastic that we've got all these awesome sour beers coming out from local brewers.

Give it a try folks.
Back to top Go down
Losati

Losati

5th Element Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5th Element   5th Element Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:23 pm

kent wrote:

Give it a try folks.

I will be at Squatters for a work-related function tomorrow so I'll be sure to try it then.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

5th Element Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5th Element   5th Element Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:52 pm

kent wrote:
I stopped in and tried the 5th Element last night and it was delicious. As I'd said on the blog I missed it the first time around and it's a very nice complement to the 529 (my current favorite beer). I think it's just fantastic that we've got all these awesome sour beers coming out from local brewers.

Give it a try folks.

It'll probably be this weekend for me. Can't wait! Do you remember the price?
Back to top Go down
https://utahbeer.forumotion.com
kent

kent

5th Element Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5th Element   5th Element Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:54 pm

Admin wrote:
kent wrote:

Give it a try folks.

It'll probably be this weekend for me. Can't wait! Do you remember the price?

It was the same as the 529, $18.95l
Back to top Go down
Losati

Losati

5th Element Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5th Element   5th Element Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:09 pm

Is this being sold to go?
Back to top Go down
kent

kent

5th Element Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5th Element   5th Element Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:14 pm

Losati wrote:
Is this being sold to go?

You can take up to two. And no amount of begging/crying will get you more. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Losati

Losati

5th Element Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5th Element   5th Element Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:06 pm

Gave this a try and it was absolutely delicious. If it wasn't twenty bucks a pop I'd be all over it.

I did buy one to go, but I may be sendin' it to a friend.
Back to top Go down
rickyhansing

rickyhansing

5th Element Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5th Element   5th Element Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:23 pm

I plan on picking one up today. I can't wait to try it. I missed it the first time around also.
Back to top Go down
http://foxdragonkiwi@blogspot.com
catch-22

catch-22

5th Element Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5th Element   5th Element Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:25 pm

I picked up a bottle of 529 and Fifth E on Sat. Got home with the bottles and the hopes of saving the 529 for the Memorial Day BBQ toast to summer.......but.... I popped the cork that night. Damn it was so good and funky. Guess I need to head back for another bottle before they're gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

5th Element Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5th Element   5th Element Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5th Element
Page 1 of 1