The Utah Beer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the place to explore all aspects of Utah's Craft Brewing scene.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At the Bayou?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kent

kent

At the Bayou? Empty
PostSubject: At the Bayou?   At the Bayou? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:01 pm

Got a Tweet saying the Bayou had some Epic brew on hand. Unfortunately didn't see it until I'd left. Give them a try if it's true!
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

At the Bayou? Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Bayou?   At the Bayou? Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:54 pm

It is true. Their beers are also at the Beerhive & Smokin' Blues BBQ in Logan.

Epic: 825 Stout
Epic: Brainless Belgian
Epic: Captn Cromptons
Epic: Copper Cone Pale
Epic: Cross Fever Amber
Epic: Galloway Porter
Epic: Hopulent
Epic: Intermountain Wheat
Epic: Spiral Jetty IPA
Back to top Go down
https://utahbeer.forumotion.com
Losati

Losati

At the Bayou? Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Bayou?   At the Bayou? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:49 pm

Hit up the Bayou yesterday and tried out Captain Crompton's and the Galloway Porter.

Both my fiancee and I really liked Captain Crompton's. The dry hopping gave it a killer aroma. It was absolutely beautiful. In smaller bottles (or if we get rid of this stupid 4.0%ABV law) I think it'd become a mainstay for me.

The Galloway Porter was pretty good. Not as big a fan of that one, but it was alright.

As a side note: I really liked the label style on the bottles. Unique and interesting.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

At the Bayou? Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Bayou?   At the Bayou? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:20 pm

I was partial to the Hopulant and the Copper Cone Pale Ale. I think the price point is very reasonable. $3-$7 For bombers? Not bad!
Back to top Go down
Losati

Losati

At the Bayou? Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Bayou?   At the Bayou? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:58 pm

Admin wrote:
I was partial to the Hopulant and the Copper Cone Pale Ale. I think the price point is very reasonable. $3-$7 For bombers? Not bad!

I wholeheartedly agree with the price point. I was really happy to see the price where it was.
Back to top Go down
kent

kent

At the Bayou? Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Bayou?   At the Bayou? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:51 pm

Nice price. That's downright cheap. I'll grab some this week sometime.
Back to top Go down
Tosylate

Tosylate

At the Bayou? Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Bayou?   At the Bayou? Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:23 pm

Went to the beerhive last night with some friends and tried all but the wheat.... have to say I'm very impressed. All the IPAs were very well done and I'm excited to be able to drink them regularly.

Prices were a bit more than what was quoted here earlier, 8 for the regular and 12 for the "elevated" series (i think?). Still not terrible for damn good beer at a bar. Just a shame we'll never get to try them on tap or cask...
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

At the Bayou? Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Bayou?   At the Bayou? Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:30 pm

Tosylate wrote:
Went to the beerhive last night with some friends and tried all but the wheat.... have to say I'm very impressed. All the IPAs were very well done and I'm excited to be able to drink them regularly.

Prices were a bit more than what was quoted here earlier, 8 for the regular and 12 for the "elevated" series (i think?). Still not terrible for damn good beer at a bar. Just a shame we'll never get to try them on tap or cask...

The prices I gave are the prices that you'll pay at the brewery or liquor store. Obviously bars will have their own mark-ups. Sorry for the confusion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

At the Bayou? Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Bayou?   At the Bayou? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the Bayou?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Utah Beer Forum :: Local Breweries :: Epic Brewing Co.-
Jump to: