The Utah Beer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the place to explore all aspects of Utah's Craft Brewing scene.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Desert Edgfe Beer School

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
utahsteve

Desert Edgfe Beer School Empty
PostSubject: Desert Edgfe Beer School   Desert Edgfe Beer School Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:02 pm

I had the pleasure of attending the beer school yesterday 4/1/10 with Chris Haas and my friends from the Ogden Hop Heads home brew club. Chris was an engaging and enthusiastic host and was happy to indulge almost 4 hours of conversation and questions. The food was excellent and paired nicely with the beers. The school includes an extensive tour of the brewhouse, 4-5 small plates of food and enough of all the beers on tap at the time to keep everyone happy. Chris also talks about each beer and each plate as it arrives and happily entertains. Although each monthly class would be similar in format the food is always different and as there are several rotating taps a number of the beers would be different as well. I have been interested in craft brewing for over 20 years and have been to a number of beer dinners and I have to say that Desert Edge and Chris Haas host one of the best. I will eventually post video on youtube under the name skdoprogut. Watch for it. javascript:emoticonp('cheers')
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Desert Edgfe Beer School   Desert Edgfe Beer School Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:25 pm

Chris is a great guy. I've been putting off beer school for far too long. Better get my ass in gear!
Back to top Go down
https://utahbeer.forumotion.com
SledUtah

SledUtah

PostSubject: Re: Desert Edgfe Beer School   Desert Edgfe Beer School Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:58 pm

Admin wrote:
Chris is a great guy. I've been putting off beer school for far too long. Better get my ass in gear!

I'd like to go also, I'll have to check the website for the next class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desert Edgfe Beer School   Desert Edgfe Beer School Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desert Edgfe Beer School
Page 1 of 1