The Utah Beer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the place to explore all aspects of Utah's Craft Brewing scene.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Cottonwood amber

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kent

kent

Big Cottonwood amber Empty
PostSubject: Big Cottonwood amber   Big Cottonwood amber Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:42 am

Anyone know if Squatters still has any of this? Planned on going over at noon today to grab some.
Back to top Go down
Losati

Losati

PostSubject: Re: Big Cottonwood amber   Big Cottonwood amber Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:52 am

kent wrote:
Anyone know if Squatters still has any of this? Planned on going over at noon today to grab some.

I was there last night and didn't see any. They had a raspberry wheat and a schwartzbier as their seasonals.
Back to top Go down
kent

kent

PostSubject: Re: Big Cottonwood amber   Big Cottonwood amber Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:09 am

Losati wrote:
I was there last night and didn't see any. They had a raspberry wheat and a schwartzbier as their seasonals.

This amber is their high gravity bottled one. But I'm afraid you might be right and I've waited too long.
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Big Cottonwood amber   Big Cottonwood amber Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:15 pm

There is still plenty of Big Cottonwood left. For some reason it hasn't ever been listed on the seasonals board or in the beer menu. You can buy it for $10 at your table or Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 12-3 the bottle shop can sell it to go for $5. It's tasty.
Back to top Go down
kent

kent

PostSubject: Re: Big Cottonwood amber   Big Cottonwood amber Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:18 pm

Awesome thanks Andy.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Big Cottonwood amber   Big Cottonwood amber Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:54 pm

It's about time you got your ass over there to try some. It's really yummy.
Back to top Go down
https://utahbeer.forumotion.com
kent

kent

PostSubject: Re: Big Cottonwood amber   Big Cottonwood amber Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:10 pm

Hehe. I'll be there in about an hour. And given that this is one of those birthday dinners that is more have to go than want to go, I'll probably sample more than one.
clown
Back to top Go down
kent

kent

PostSubject: Re: Big Cottonwood amber   Big Cottonwood amber Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:26 pm

Well that was definitely delicious. I best go grab some.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Cottonwood amber   Big Cottonwood amber Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Cottonwood amber
Page 1 of 1