The Utah Beer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the place to explore all aspects of Utah's Craft Brewing scene.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AHA Rally @ Uinta

Go down 
+3
JRL
Losati
Mikey
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

AHA Rally @ Uinta Empty
PostSubject: AHA Rally @ Uinta   AHA Rally @ Uinta Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:26 pm

Is anyone planning on attending?
Back to top Go down
https://utahbeer.forumotion.com
Losati

Losati

AHA Rally @ Uinta Empty
PostSubject: Re: AHA Rally @ Uinta   AHA Rally @ Uinta Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:30 pm

Admin wrote:
Is anyone planning on attending?

Have to check with the boss. Might make it.
Back to top Go down
JRL

JRL

AHA Rally @ Uinta Empty
PostSubject: Re: AHA Rally @ Uinta   AHA Rally @ Uinta Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:30 pm

I am going to plan on being there.
Back to top Go down
kent

kent

AHA Rally @ Uinta Empty
PostSubject: Re: AHA Rally @ Uinta   AHA Rally @ Uinta Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:02 pm

Already RSVP'd.
Back to top Go down
bullet86

bullet86

AHA Rally @ Uinta Empty
PostSubject: I have yet to hear back on my RSVP. I wmailed the RSVP line and the help/commnet contact but no reply yet.   AHA Rally @ Uinta Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:17 pm

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
bullet86

bullet86

AHA Rally @ Uinta Empty
PostSubject: Oops,    AHA Rally @ Uinta Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:18 pm

Sorry, put this in the wrong line. I have yet to hear back on my RSVP. I wmailed the RSVP line and the help/commnet contact but no reply yet
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

AHA Rally @ Uinta Empty
PostSubject: Re: AHA Rally @ Uinta   AHA Rally @ Uinta Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:14 pm

bullet86 wrote:
Sorry, put this in the wrong line. I have yet to hear back on my RSVP. I wmailed the RSVP line and the help/commnet contact but no reply yet

The RSVP is to give the organizers an idea on how many bodies will be there. There won't be a reply sent to you. Look forward to seeing you there.
Back to top Go down
bullet86

bullet86

AHA Rally @ Uinta Empty
PostSubject: RSVP   AHA Rally @ Uinta Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:10 am

I looked at the RSVP site again and am seeing this at the bottom "RSVP Confirmations
Confirmation emails are sent weekly, starting 6 weeks out from the Rally date. There is NO AUTOMATIC confirmation system in place. Thank you for your patience in receiving your confirmation email." Has anyone gotten one of these? I mean I hope that it isn't needed as I will be showing up anyway with a "I RSVP'd" look on my face. Love this site by the way. Best place I have found to keep up on Utah beer.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

AHA Rally @ Uinta Empty
PostSubject: Re: AHA Rally @ Uinta   AHA Rally @ Uinta Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:01 pm

Don't wory about a conformation email. Nobody is going to be turned Away. Relax, have a homebrew. Wink
Back to top Go down
kent

kent

AHA Rally @ Uinta Empty
PostSubject: Re: AHA Rally @ Uinta   AHA Rally @ Uinta Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:19 pm

I look forward to seeing you all there. I'd like to see pictures of all of Ricky's fermenters in fact. That's got to be a sight to behold. cheers
Back to top Go down
rickyhansing

rickyhansing

AHA Rally @ Uinta Empty
PostSubject: Re: AHA Rally @ Uinta   AHA Rally @ Uinta Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:40 pm

Kent, flattery will defiantly get you beer with me. Ha. As for the AHA Rally, I don't think I can make it. I'll see what I can do though, who knows.

---Ricky H.
Back to top Go down
http://foxdragonkiwi@blogspot.com
beerbelly42

beerbelly42

AHA Rally @ Uinta Empty
PostSubject: Re: AHA Rally @ Uinta   AHA Rally @ Uinta Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:38 pm

See you all there! Cant wait
Back to top Go down
bullet86

bullet86

AHA Rally @ Uinta Empty
PostSubject: Confirmed   AHA Rally @ Uinta Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:30 am

Just received the confirmation email for the rally. Would it be acceptable to bring some homebrews to the event or is that frowned upon?
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

AHA Rally @ Uinta Empty
PostSubject: Re: AHA Rally @ Uinta   AHA Rally @ Uinta Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:57 am

bullet86 wrote:
Just received the confirmation email for the rally. Would it be acceptable to bring some homebrews to the event or is that frowned upon?

Unfortunately, it would be frowned upon. Homebrew is for personal use and can't be brought into a licensed drinking establishment. It's ironic that your going to a home brewing ralley but there will be no home brew there. Uinta will take good care of us.
Back to top Go down
bullet86

bullet86

AHA Rally @ Uinta Empty
PostSubject: AHA rally   AHA Rally @ Uinta Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:20 pm

Kinda figured as much. Ah, well very excited nonetheless and look forward to meeting some other local homebrewers.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

AHA Rally @ Uinta Empty
PostSubject: Re: AHA Rally @ Uinta   AHA Rally @ Uinta Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:34 am

Wow, what a great turnout last night. It was great seeing everyone and big thanks to Uinta for being so generous with all the beer. Especially the Crooked Line stuff!
Back to top Go down
kent

kent

AHA Rally @ Uinta Empty
PostSubject: Re: AHA Rally @ Uinta   AHA Rally @ Uinta Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:20 pm

It was a great turnout. Had some good conversations about what people are brewing and got some excellent pointers. I second what Mikey said: huge thanks to Uinta, they were very generous. It was all delicious. Picked up some great glassware too, much to my wife's chagrin. Woohoo cheers
Back to top Go down
JRL

JRL

AHA Rally @ Uinta Empty
PostSubject: Re: AHA Rally @ Uinta   AHA Rally @ Uinta Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:44 pm

Yes thanks to Uinta for the drinks, food and great prizes. It was cool to see the big equipment in action now that i am learning what it all does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AHA Rally @ Uinta Empty
PostSubject: Re: AHA Rally @ Uinta   AHA Rally @ Uinta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AHA Rally @ Uinta
Page 1 of 1