The Utah Beer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the place to explore all aspects of Utah's Craft Brewing scene.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Selling Prarie Artisan Ale's Beers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pigman

Selling Prarie Artisan Ale's Beers Empty
PostSubject: Selling Prarie Artisan Ale's Beers   Selling Prarie Artisan Ale's Beers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 4:06 pm

Prarie Artisan Ales: I have two beers to sell 1.Bomb! 2. Bible Belt

Bible Belt: "Imperial Stout aged on Coffee, Cacao Nibs, Vanilla Beans & Chili Peppers. Let’s face it – we love big, flavorful stouts. As luck would have it, our friend Jeppe at Evil Twin Brewing feels the same way. We decided to brew a beer together that took elements from our favorite stouts we each produce to come together as one beer. Bible Belt takes elements we love from Prairie Bomb! and combines them with Evil Twin Brewing’s world famous stout, Even More Jesus. The end result is a smoky, spicy stout that is sure to please the pallet."
ABV: 13%
IBU: 65

Bomb: "Bomb! is an imperial stout aged on espresso beans, chocolate, vanilla beans, and ancho chile peppers. All the flavors meld to create a truly unique beer. The peppers add just the right amount of heat to compliment the intense coffee and chocolate flavors"
ABV: 13%
IBU: 65

Q&A:

Q: Why are you selling these beers?
A: Because I asked my friend from Oklahoma to buy me one of each of these beers, and instead she bought be six of each. At $7 per beer, my wife is not going to be happy about my alcohol spending!

Q: Why would I want to buy these beers you ask?
A: Prarie Artisan Ales is from my hometown, Tulsa, OK. Yes, there is good beer in Oklahoma. Like you can talk Utah! Smile Their beers are becoming a pretty high commodity through out craft beer circles in the states. You can trade these for Heady Toppers, if you know someone who has any, the beer that according to beer advocate is the best in the states. Also, many people agree that these beers are a better version of Hunaphu's Imperial Stout, which is the fourth best beer in the country according to Beer Advocate.

Q: Both Bomb! and Bible Belt seem very similar. Why did you ask for both and which one is better?
A: I'm currently attempting to clone this style of beer and wanted to try both to see if my clone is similar to either one. Also, I wanted to do a side by side comparison and see if I could taste a difference because I've had both, but not at the same time. It's just a matter of opinion of which is better but there are slight flavor differences.

Q: Okay, I'm interested but how do I buy them?
A: I live in the Avenues. Just text or call me. 918-381-0192 I'll sell them at cost which is $7 per beer(I know, it's pricey but this is basically a 12 oz bottle of wine) but although not required, I would appreciate a $3 tip for the service of bringing this beer to Utah. Beers were just purchased 8/06/14 so get them while they're fresh.
Back to top Go down

Selling Prarie Artisan Ale's Beers
Page 1 of 1