The Utah Beer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the place to explore all aspects of Utah's Craft Brewing scene.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New brewing club, specifically for mead.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rickyhansing

rickyhansing

New brewing club, specifically for mead. Empty
PostSubject: New brewing club, specifically for mead.   New brewing club, specifically for mead. Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:59 pm

Howdy,

So, a friend of mine started a new Homebrew club. It is called the "Ye Olde Deseret Mead Makers Guild", as you may guess from the title, it is specifically for mead appreciation and creation. However, many of those who've joined make beers, ciders, fruit wines and other stuff. It is a AHA club, and it is open to everyone. We have meetings on the first Tuesday of every month and it is welcome to anyone who has an interest in brewing.

You can also join the Facebook group, just look for Ye Olde Deseret Mead Makers Guild. We also have a Yahoo group, there is a link on the Facebook Group.

So there you go,

---Ricky Hansing
Back to top Go down
http://foxdragonkiwi@blogspot.com
kent

kent

PostSubject: Re: New brewing club, specifically for mead.   New brewing club, specifically for mead. Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:59 pm

Awesome Ricky! I'll definitely come to the meetings when I can.

Where do you usually meet?
Back to top Go down
rickyhansing

rickyhansing

PostSubject: Re: New brewing club, specifically for mead.   New brewing club, specifically for mead. Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:48 pm

Kent,

The meetings are usually at Roland's house in Farmington. I'm sure he'll post the exact address on the club page, but it's right off of Shepard Lane. We have members from Ogden and Salt Lake, so Farmington is pretty equidistant. It'd be great to have you over... if you come bring some homebrew.

---Ricky H.
Back to top Go down
http://foxdragonkiwi@blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New brewing club, specifically for mead.   New brewing club, specifically for mead. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New brewing club, specifically for mead.
Page 1 of 1